- The mission of the OCS is to educate, train, and evaluate officer candidates to ensure they possess the qualities for commissioning and the leadership potential for company grade officers in the Operating Forces.
- Replacement of the existing headquarters facility. The new building provides consolidated administrative spaces for coordination of the operational support required to conduct Officer Candidate training.
- BBA provided all of the civil/site planning, permitting, and design services on the design/build team for the design and construction of a 13,250 square foot headquarters facility.
- Certified LEED Silver, in accordance with the US Green Building Council’s (USGBC) “Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Rating System Version 2.2 for New Construction (NC).”
- Designed to meet the Department of Defense Minimum Antiterrorism Standards for Buildings, in accordance with the Unified Code Criteria 4-010-01.
United States Marine Corps
Marine Corps Base, Quantico, Virginia
3,250 Square Foot Facility