- Replacement facility for the Marine Corps Embassy Security Group (MCESG)
- The Academic Training Building is the second phase of a three-phase project, and will include academic space, an armory, and a covered cleaning area.
- The facility trains Marine Security Guards who provide security services to selected Department of State Foreign Service posts to prevent the compromise of classified material and equipment, and to provide protection for United States citizens and United State Government property.
- BBA provided all of the civil/site planning, permitting, and design services on the design/build team for the design and construction of a 28,831 square foot training facility.
- Design services included master infrastructure planning/design for future phases of the campus.
- Certified LEED Silver, in accordance with the US Green Building Council’s (USGBC) “Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Rating System Version 2.2 for New Construction (NC).”
- Designed to meet the Department of Defense Minimum Antiterrorism Standards for Buildings, in accordance with the Unified Code Criteria 4-010-01.
United States Marine Corps
Marine Corps Base, Quantico, Virginia
28,831 Square Foot Facility