- Traffic study of existing conditions for vehicular, pedestrian, and bicycle traffic
- Gather stakeholder input and needs assessment from the University, the City, and other interested parties
- Developed an intersection improvement plan to accommodate pedestrian and bicycle traffic based on the traffic study and user input/analysis
- Improvement design for sidewalks, paving, signage, stormwater management, and storm drain modifications.
- Final presentation to stakeholders
- Developed an Estimate of Probable Cost for various public funding applications.
Allegany County Commissioners
City of Frostburg, Maryland